Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions in the School.
• Agricultural Science Tutor (O-LEVEL)
• Home Science Tutor (O-LEVEL)
• Chemistry Tutor (O-LEVEL)
• Biology Tutor (O-LEVEL)
• Civic Education & History (O-LEVEL)
• Physics Tutor (A-LEVEL)
• Houseparent (Female Dormitory) - NON-TEACHING
Grade: Tutor Grade IV
No. of Vacancy : 1 each
Required Qualification(s): Candidates must possess a B.Ed., B.Sc. + PGDE in his/her positions. Post-NYSC cognate teaching experience is not required but candidates must have taught in a secondary school during the service year.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION(S) FOR PHYSICS TUTOR (A-LEVEL): Candidates must possess a B.Ed., B.Sc. + PGDE in Physics. Possession of a Master’s Degree in Physics and a maximum of three years cognate teaching experience as A/Level Tutor from a reputable school or centre would be an added advantage.
ISISSVI Level 7 step 3 i.e. N381,525 X N13,294 – N567,636 per annum
Houseparent (Female Dormitory) - NON-TEACHING
Candidates (female only) must possess a first degree in any field of study and should meet the following criteria:
- possess good communication skills
- possess good interpersonal relationship with staff, students and parents
- must be able to relate with children between 10 – 16 years
- must be an excellent care giver with love for children
- must not be less than 45 years in age
The applicant must be ready to live within the school premises.
Position and Remuneration: attractive, depend on qualifications and experience.B>
METHOD OF APPLICATION
They are further advised to be armed with a soft copy of their application for upload before proceeding with the application. The application should be addressed to Deputy Chief Administrative Officer, The International School, University of Ibadan. On-line submission of application will end on Friday, 25 October 2019. No candidate should visit the school to submit application by hand. Only applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
To apply click here
Deputy Chief Administrative Officer