1. Is the school co-educational?
2. What is the quality of staff?
The school is blessed with experienced and qualified seasoned teachers.
3. What type of curriculum is the school running?
The school runs Nigeria Junior & Senior Secondary School National curriculum, Also the British curriculum is used to prepare interested candidates for the IGCSE, A-Level Cambridge examinations.
4. Do you admit only into JS1 and SS1?
Admission is opened into the following classes:
(i) JS1 – Entrance examination in April
(ii) JS2, SS1, SS2 – Transfer examination in August
5. Is there a discount for siblings?
There is not discount for sibling.
6. What is the nature of the entrance examinations?
The entrance examination accesses candidates in English Language, Mathematics and Aptitude test.
7. Do you have boarding facilities?
8. What are promotion criteria?
SS1 – 3: a minimum of five (5) credits (including English Language, Mathematics at 50%)
JS1 – 3: a minimum of seven (7) credits (which must include English Language, Mathematics)
9. What is the class size and structure?
The school maintains a class size that ranges from 30 -35.
10. What is the age bracket for admission into JS1?
Candidates to be admitted into JS1 must not be less than 10 year by 30th September of the admission year.
11. If my child does not fall within the age bracket, can I still buy the entrance form?
12. What languages can students learn?
English, French, Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa Language.
13. What is Cross Country Race, International Soiree, Charity walk?
Cross Country Race
This is also an annual pre-inter-house sports event whereby students jug round designated routes in the University of Ibadan. Marks are allocated to positions at the event. The marks are padded to scores gendered by each houses during the inter-house sports.
The international soiree is a biannual event which involves the display of various cultures of countries of origin of the students in the school.
14. Is the school affiliated to any religious body?
15. What is the admission process like?
Check the website
16. Can the entrance exams be taken outside the school?
Yes, for candidates outside Nigeria only
17. Admission contact
18. Admission cut-off mark
60% – Merit
19. Is entrance exam past questions available in the school?
20. What is the range of the school tuition and fees?
See the website
21. Does ISI offer financial assistance to students?