Provisional Admission into JS1 for the 2017/2018 Academic Session (Second Batch)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES
- The cut-off mark for second batch is 50%.
- Candidates who scored between 50% and 54% are to come for their admission letters as follows:
Date: Tuesday, 16 – Wednesday 31, May 2017 Time: 10am − 3pm daily (Monday - Thursday)
10am – 12.30pm (Friday)
- Candidates are to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of ₦7,500.00 into First Bank Account No. 2017816821 and bring the teller to the Accounts office where receipt will be issued;
- Candidates are to proceed to the office of the Vice-Principal with the following:
- Receipt of the ₦7,500.00 acceptance fee paid; and
- Original and photocopy of hospital birth certificate
- A clearance form would be issued by the Vice-Principal, after checking 4 i. and ii. above. Candidates would then proceed to the office of the Principal, with the clearance form and 4. i. and ii., to collect the admission letter.
- Candidates who indicated interest in boarding placement are to note that this is not automatic but dependent on availability of bedspaces in the hostels. The limited number of bedspaces available are, therefore, allocated on merit and do not always go round. Candidates are advised to check the list to be soon released if they are allocated bedspaces, after which they are to make necessary payments of requisite fees.
- Members of staff of the University who are to pay ‘staff rate’ for their biological children are to produce the following, after payment of requisite fees:
- Original and photocopy (full page) of staff identity card
- Letter of Introduction from Head of Department attesting to your staff status
- Letter from Director, University Health services (JAJA) attesting to the biological status of the child
- The above items, with the Admission letter are to be tendered before the Principal, who would then sign on the original copy of the Admission Letter.
- Thereafter, the Admission Letter and the duplicate copy of the school fees teller would be taken to the Accounts office where receipts would be issued.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES AND THEIR PARENTS