1. Boarders must come along with ISI customized face masks, sanitizers, cutleries, cups, plates or disposable take away etc. Sharing of these materials would not be permitted.
NOTE: Customized face masks are available in School at the rate of N350.00 per copy. A minimum of 2 face masks per student is recommended. Any other face mask is not permitted.
2. Boarders must come with their personal hand washing liquid and sanitizer to cultivate the habit of regular hand washing.
3. Wearing of face masks in the dormitory is compulsory.
4. Boarders must regularly wash their hands.
5. There shall be no gathering in the dormitory.
6. While in the dormitory, boarders must maintain their bed space and must not go to any other bed space. (Social distancing should be maintained at all times)
7. There shall be NO visiting day.
8. Food vendors shall not be allowed in the School premises. There shall be no buying and selling of any item.
9. Visitors are not allowed in the School.
Any boarder who violates any of these instructions would be de-boarded immediately.
These are to be paid into specified First Bank Accounts as follows:
10. Boarding Form fees: ₦500.00 to be paid into First Bank Account No: 2017816821
11. Boarding Fee: ₦120,000.00 to be paid into First Bank Account No. 2002142106 or Stanbic IBTC Bank Account No. 0026085901
12. Boarding Supervision Fee: ₦2,500.00 to be paid into First Bank Account No. 2017593645.
13. All duplicate bank tellers showing appropriate cash lodgement are to be forwarded to the School for the issuance of receipts. Scanned copies or photocopies are not acceptable.
14. Parents/Guardians interested in online payment can do so. For such payments, ensure that the narration of payment includes the name and class of your child/ward and the purpose of the lodgement (e.g. James Akintunde, JSS 2A; School fees, Ishola Oladeji JSS 2B; Boarding fees). The online generated transaction report/cyber receipt should be saved and sent as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. The payment will be acknowledged by the issuance of receipt, which concerned parents can pick up from the Accounts department of the School.