CAMBRIDGE ADVANCED LEVEL PROGRAMME
The school runs an intensive, result-oriented and character building one year accelerated Advanced Level Programme within its serene environment inside the University of Ibadan campus. We are a Cambridge registered centre with state-of-art equipment for practical classes as well as qualified and experienced teachers for the various subjects being taught in the School.
The International School, University of Ibadan (ISI) known for more than fifty years of academic excellence has as its kernel, the development of our students to be successful in their various careers by building not only the understanding and knowledge required for their admission into the 200 Level in the Universities of their choice (within and outside Nigeria) but also creative learning and the thinking skills that could help them become independent Scholars in their various fields of study.
Limited accommodation is available and the security is guaranteed. This is a school that is meant for every Pythagoras and Isaac Newton of our time.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Admission forms is obtainable online at the School Admission portal www.admissions.isi.ui.edu.ng
1. Select the appropriate botton (A-Level Admission) to proceed to the payment page
2. Make a payment of a non-refundable fee of N7,500
3. Enter the student’s details and click on pay
4. Proceed to the online payment provider (SAANAPAY or INTERSWITCH), select the payment channel you want Credit/Debit Cards or Cash at Bank and follow other steps to complete your payment
5. After the payment, proceed to click on the button (CLICK HERE TO PROCEED TO APPLICATION FORM) log-in with your email address as username and password as provided on the PAYMENT STATUS PAGE
6. Complete the application form on-line, and print two copies of the submitted application form
7. Parent should keep a copy while the second copy should be presented by the candidate when he/she comes for the placement test, as indicated below:
Candidates shall be expected to sit for a placement test which holds every Monday and Thursday at 9:00a.m
· Candidate must provide a functional e-mail
· Candidate must come along with the original and two photocopies of an O-Level statement of results.
ENQUIRIES: 08060226663, 07044650668