CAMBRIDGE ADVANCED LEVEL PROGRAMME
The school runs an intensive, result-oriented and character building one year acceleration Advanced Level Programme within its serene environment inside the University of Ibadan campus. We are a Cambridge registered centre with a state-of-art equipment for practical classes as well as qualified and experienced teachers for the various subjects being taught in the School.
The International School, University of Ibadan (ISI) known for more than fifty years of academic excellence has as its kernel, the development of our students to be successful in their various careers by building not only the understanding and knowledge required for their admission into the 200 Level in the Universities of their choice (within and outside Nigeria) but also creative learning and the thinking skills that could help them become independent Scholars in their various fields of study.
Limited accommodation is available and the security is guaranteed. This is a School that is meant for every Pythagoras and Isaac Newton of our time.
- Approach any of the designated branches of First Bank Plc. in Ibadan & Lagos.
- First Bank Nigeria Plc (UI Branch)
- First Bank Nigeria Plc (Sabo Yaba Branch)
- Pay application fee of ₦7, 500.00 only into the School Account Number 2017816821.
- Obtain an access slip containing USER ID and PIN.
- Access the Application form by logging into www.isi.ui.edu.ng/alevel with your USER ID and PIN.
- Complete the application form on-line and print a minimum of two copies.
- Cross check the filled application form once again and submit.
- Print two copies of the submitted application form
- Parent should keep a copy and the second copy should accompany the candidate as he/she comes for the placement test, as indicated below:
- Candidates shall be expected to sit for a placement test which holds every Monday and Thursday at 9:00a.m
- Only candidates with five combinable subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, are eligible to apply