IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES
1. The cut-off mark is 50%
2. Candidates are to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of N7,500.00 into First Bank Account No: 2017816821 and bring the teller to the Accounts office where receipt will be issued.
3. Successful candidates are to proceed to the office of the Principal with the following:
i. Receipt of the N7,500.00 acceptance fee paid;
ii. A copy of the application form; and
ii. Original and photocopy of hospital birth certificate
4. A clearance form would be issued by the Principal, after checking 3 (i) and (ii) above. Candidates would then proceed to the office of the Senior Administrative Officer with the clearance form and 3(i) and (ii), to collect the admission letter.
5. Candidates who scored 50% and above are to come for their admission letters as follows:
Date: Monday, 20 July to Monday, 3 August 2020
Time: (a) 10am – 3pm (Monday – Thursday)
(b) 10am – 12.30pm (Friday)
6. Candidates who indicated interest in boarding placement are to note that this is not automatic but dependent on availability of bedspaces in the hostels. The limited number of bedspaces available are, therefore, allocated on merit and do not always go round. Candidates are advised to check the list to be soon released if they are allocated bedspaces, after which they are to make necessary payments of requisite fees.
7. Members of staff of the University who are to pay ‘staff rate’ for their biological children are to produce the following, after payment of requisite fees:
i. Original and photocopy (full page) of staff identity card.
ii. Letter of Introduction from Head of Department attesting to your staff status.
iii. Letter from Director, University Health Services (JAJA) attesting to the biological status of the child.
8. The above items, with the Admission letter are to be tendered before the Principal, who would then sign on the original copy of the Admission Letter.
9. Thereafter, the Admission Letter and the duplicate copy of the school fees teller would be taken to the Accounts office where receipts would be issued.
10. The deadline for the payment of school fees and other applicable fees shall be MONDAY, 31 AUGUST 2020.
Please note that late payment would not be accepted and would lead to the withdrawal of admission.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES AND THEIR PARENTS