1. Boarders must come along with ISI customized face masks, sanitizers, cutleries, cups, plates or disposable take away etc. Sharing of these materials would not be permitted.
NOTE: Customized face masks are available in school. Any other face mask is not permitted.
2. Boarders must come with their personal hand washing liquid to cultivate the habit of regular hand washing.
3. Wearing of face masks in the dormitory is compulsory.
4. Boarders must regularly wash their hands.
5. There shall be no gathering in the dormitory.
6. While in the dormitory, boarders must maintain their bed space and must not go to any other bed space.
7. There shall be no visiting day.
8. Any boarder who violates any of these instructions would be deboarded immediately.
9. The bed spaces will be rearranged to give room for social distancing.
10. The cafeteria has been renovated by the caterers and 3 additional hand washing spots have been provided for the boarders.